This sauce has become a staple at House of Q and in many of our friends houses. It’s a simple condiment to make with two House of Q products and can be used in so many dishes… that’s why we call it magical!
Easy to Make Magic Mayo
In the video below, Corinne describes the recipe and how to make Magic Mayo. The combination of the creamy mayonnaise with the tanginess of Slow Smoke Gold BBQ Sauce and the aromatic spices in Grandma’s Garden, make this a wonderful condiment.
Here are some of the top things or places where we have used Magic Mayo:
- On a sandwich – perfect for a creamy layer to contrast some crunch!
- On a burger – like the sandwich, burgers taste better with a creamy layer.
- As a vegetable dip.
- As a salad dressing – perfect for pasta salad!
- Drizzled as a topping on a cooked pizza – made at home or store bought!
- Spread on salmon before broiling or putting on the grill.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise we like Hellman’s
- 1/4 cup House of Q Slow Smoke Gold BBQ Sauce
- 1 TB House of Q Grandma's Garden
- In a bowl, place all the ingredients and whisk until well mixed. If you can let the mixture rest for an hour before serving, the spices will rehydrate and be a little stronger. Transfer to a squeeze and refrigerate. This is a stable recipe but for most people who make it, it doesn’t last that long before it runs out!